Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bella's July


visited 20 states (40%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

By the first week of August Bella had been in 20 states...not bad for a 7 month old.

In July she traveled to Boston, MA and Phoenix, AZ, enjoy the pictures below.

Travel started out with great excitement



But before too long it gets tiring


and one would like to get out from the restraints of the buckles


So we try some entertainment devices...


but after a while one gets hungry (did I see a bottle?)


Now here is real excitement!






That was good...


Now it is sleepy time...


But I'm ready for a real bed!


So one stops at a hotel and gets to ride in a very unique box that has lots of people in it

(we didn't have the camera with us when Bella took her ride up, but it did weird her out)

Then there was the hotel room that would be really nice to have at a conference some time. Meals would be a lot easier with a hotel room like this.



Finally bedtime in a place that isn't vibrating!


They tested the fire alarms while I was taking a nap, so Uncle Joseph covered the speaker so I could sleep. Thank you Uncle Joseph!


I got to see fireworks for the first time:


I sat in the stroller a lot.


Didn't get to be with Daddy much but enjoyed it a lot when he held me


It was nice to see all the country side but next time I'm thinking about droping hints about how I really like airplanes...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was hoping for an update when I opened your Blog and SURPRISE, NEW PICS. Hope you guys had a good trip. Bella is looking more and more like her Daddy every day. Sorry Abbey, I must be partial :)

Aunt Jill

August 19, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Erber Correspondent said...

Great post!
You sure had us laughing!!
That girl has such an expressive face!

Love you all!
Dad, Mom, Aunts, & Uncles Erber

August 19, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home